Will a perfectionist do this?:-
1. When they make some mistake, then they say "aiya, we are not PERFECT ma"
2. Often make a mistakes and repeat and repeat again
3. What they said and do is different
4. Appearance is tidy but essence is untidy
5. Do not know what they are doing
6. Need reminder
7. Often showing themselves so detailed yet results is in mess
8. Over use resources
Imperfect perfectionist?
Isaac
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners
The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...
-
KOINONIA means felloship. This is one of the camp that I missed a lot. Where can find a camp cost you RM100 for 4days and 3 nights and at th...
-
The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1 Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...
-
John 10:14-16,26-27 14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me-- 15 just as the Father knows me and I know ...
No comments:
Post a Comment