Monday, March 29, 2010
Sunday, March 28, 2010
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Monday, March 15, 2010
Friday, March 12, 2010
1. The poor know they are in urgent need of redemption
2. The poor know not only their dependence on God and on powerful people but also their interdependence with one another.
3. The poor rest their security not on things but on people.
4. The poor have no exaggerated sense of their own importance, and no exaggerated need of privacy.
5. The poor expect little from competition and much from cooperation
6. The poor can distinguish between necessities and luxuries.
7. The poor can wait, because they have acquired a kind of dogged (persistence in effort) patience born of acknowledge dependence.
8. The fears of the poor are more realistic and less exaggerated, because they already know that one can survive great suffering and want.
9. When the poor have the Gospel preached to them, it sounds like good news and not like a threat or a scolding.1.
10. The poor can respond to the call of the Gospel with a certain abandonment and uncomplicated totality because they have so little to lose and are ready for anything.
Monday, March 1, 2010
# 还我教会 Personal reflection on church. (Posted 1 year ago) Matthew13.58 And he did not do many miracles there because of their lack of f...
John 10:14-16,26-27 14 "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me-- 15 just as the Father knows me and I know ...
Luke 5:36-39 36 He told them this parable: "No one tears a patch from a new garment and sews it on an old one. If he does, he w...
2 Corinthians 12:9-10 9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." T...