Friday, May 1, 2009

Did you realize?

In the bible, the authors like to play with numbers. Number seven, fourthy, twelve and etc. Did you realize that the Cross played with these numbers as well? I realize this when I began to wonder why the Chinese words for cross is "十字架" which means the shape of the cross looks like number 10 in chinese. I counted every corner of the cross, and it did not reach 10 figure. I did not know that the chinese word for ten is like the cross shape, thats why they named the cross 十字架 . But I found out another things relates with numbers. Hard to explain, let me illutrates by pictures. :DSeven

Twelve.

Got it? Hehe.. No theology behind this...

Isaac

1 comment:

Cynthia said...

Ya this is no theological studies behind it, but neither it makes sense! Not Logic at all!

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...