Saturday, November 14, 2009

God's blessings

I have been here for 2 weeks. One thing that God is teaching me is simplicity, the basic needs in life. Yesterday I went out to have lunch with the youth workers. On our journey, they shared how they struggle in their finance and looking for free food (left over food from the kindergarten). Then I asked a question, "Why God's servant has to struggle with all these and eat "inferior" foods? Where is God's blessing?" Then one of the youth workers said, "God's blessing is not the type of food that we eat, but is how God make our stomach full." This simple words really spoke to me and really understand that God bless to our priority needs first before what we want.

Blessings,
Isaac

No comments:

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...