Thursday, January 7, 2010

Children Worship Conference

I've promised to update some pictures for the Children Worship Conference in my postbeginning of December. Before the conference, I went to Kudat for a children camp too. Had a wonderful time with the children. It has taught me a lot about children. I made a hypothesis during these two camp and conference: strong children ministry leads to strong youth ministry, and strong youth ministry leads to strong church. I do not know how much you will agree with me, but I have this conviction to believe this is true. The reason I made this conclusion is because I observed that church with strong children ministry, they have youth serving in church whether in worship team or other ministry and they are one of the pillars of the church. They are the the future leader and minister of God.

As I was joining these two events, one verse keep on in my mind: Matthew 19:14 - Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

Nothing much to exegete, but let the verse speaks to you itself. Don't want to talk much, share some picture and video
At Kudat Son Shine Camp

After one whole tired day, Rev. Chin blessed us with wonderful meal in Kudat! YUMMY!!

from left: Nga Choi Ham Ng (bean sprout with salted fish), pork ribs and vege.
Deer meat. Thumbs up!
This is super duper fresh from the aquarium! Kerapu!!
Before and after..
Coconut pudding. Kudat is famous with their coconut productions.
Our breakfast. One of the famous food! Home made!!
St. James Kudat. The church design looks like COHS and Good Samaritan.
The Children in Kudat
........................................................................................................

At KK
Ice breaker
Children from Sandakan, COGS
Ps. Stella's sharing and children listening and paying attention. I am amazed that the children are so quite while listening.
Workshop. This is Sign Language/ Dance

..............................................................
Videos



One of my favorite songs in the camp!


Super Strong God!! Children Can Worship!!
Isaac

No comments:

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...