Saturday, February 13, 2010

Everything has changed

Today is Chinese New Year Eve. This is my sixth year not going back for Chinese New Year. I suddenly missed my CNY while I was a kids or should I say while my grandma is still around. While my grandma is around, my uncles and aunties will be at our house from CNY Eve till the 15th day of CNY. That time still not a Christian yet, so my family was gambling while we as kids was playing Micro Genius or play the fire crackers. The thing I missed is the reunion time that we had together.

But, when grandma had passed away, everything changes. Though the first year of CNY after she passed away we still meet, but it started to fades away. Our relationship with my aunties and uncles start cracking just because of property and money issue. This is one of the reasons that I don't want to go back. I am sad to see my family situation now. As for now, the reason is that the ticket is very expensive.

I always ask God, what can I do to restore this family? Although my cousins and I had grown up, but I still wish to have the reunion time together. Probably during my wedding? :D

Lord, in Your Mercy
Isaac

No comments:

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...