Thursday, April 9, 2009

Golden Snow in STM.

On Monday, there is Golden Snow in STM which eventually make the road behind our hostel so beautiful. God is so amazing! It just a normal tree, yet it can be so beautiful and make it something extraordinary.

Today, I wake up early to prepare breakfast for STM. Finish preparing and waiting for time to ring the bell, and saw the flowers from the tree fall again. Wonderful!! Beautiful! It just gave a feeling of the beauty of His creation. Sadly I only use my phone to capture these pictures. Kinda miss the camera I used in Labuan even though it is just a handy camera or D70 from my friend..haha..

Monday - Most of us took this beautiful scene.

Me, myself and I - A carpet welcoming a king..haha



Today is also our gardening day, which means we have to clean the compound. SIGH! I think it is not my group who will clean this area..

I think church should start to plant this kind of tree NOW then 10years down time we can enjoy it.

The best time to plant a tree is 10 years ago, the second best time is NOW.
Isaac

No comments:

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...