Monday, April 27, 2009

Seremban Bak Kut Teh

I just receive complaint that my blog is so boring recently. Too much words. HAHA..

Whenever we mention about Bak Kut Teh, we will think that Klang has the best Bak Kut Teh in Malaysia. Well, I don't think so. Seremban has the better ones than some of Klang's also. I have visited two shop and it taste JENG!! Better don't say much. Show some pictures.

This is the first shop that I've visited two months back. I like the shop concept. Oldies style. I dint take pics of the bak kut teh here because we just enjoying our foods. :D
What you see now are the tea pots. For sale. Don play play. Some reach till 1K.
This side are the tea. Very old tea. Quite expensive too.

Let's see the second Bak Kut Teh shop that I visited last Thursday!This is what we call "spagon" simply means Spare Parts...:D
Donno how to say this. In cantonese they say "Chu Lam"
Pig tail. While eating we make joke of this things.:D
Pai Kut!!

I think the picture speaks more than I do. No need go MBS to study then can enjoy best bak kut teh also. STM pun ada..

Isaac

2 comments:

Kar Yong said...

Where is this place? You got to take me there one day!

Unknown said...

both shop near STM. One is at Taman Seremban. Another, near the Tabernacle church..Corner Shop..

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...