Saturday, January 10, 2009

Healing

First time in my life playing bowling and seems like I got talent in this..haha.. Like every game I thought using risk is the important part but seems not to bowling. I've injured on the lower part of my right hand. I cant move my thumb. If I move it, my hand will be painful. I dint know this and I go play basketball the next two day. Hand get even worse. So I share this to my friend whom is a very caring uncle. He pray a short prayer for me in public. Miracle!!! The next morning my hand totally recover without any single pain. This thing seldom happen to me. But it prove that God is a God of healer and He listen when you call.

Isaac

No comments:

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...