Wednesday, January 7, 2009

STM life

Life here is getting exciting despite of other area. Met a lot of friends here with different background, denomination, age and character. Meet with this one guy particularly a leader of a Lutheran church in KL, Joe Loon. Much more older than me. Around late 30 I think and he is a professional photographer who work with Nikon before. He is using his gift in God's ministry especially in the area of mission. He often went to mission trip and capture pictures that speak thousand of words which can totally can describe the situation there. He also a humorous guy and a lovely and caring husband and father. His life testimony really impress me. It make me feel that I need to get a Nikon as soon as possible...haha

Isaac

No comments:

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners

The Struggle Of A Priest-In-Charge And The Parishioners Galatians 1:1  Paul, an apostle-- sent not from men nor by man, but by Jesus Chr...